comparemela.com

Page 2 - கத்தி இலவசம் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Police launch Operation Cleveland after Croydon stabbings

Police said they would focus the operation on West Croydon. Image: Dominic Lipinski/PA wire The Metropolitan Police have launched a new initiative dubbed Operation Cleveland in a bid to tackle violent crime in Croydon after a spate of stabbings in the area. In an open letter sent out to Croydon residents and published online, Met Superintendent Andy Brittain said that the new operation, whilst planned prior to the attacks witnessed in the borough on Friday and Saturday, would aim to tackle the violence and anti-social behaviour seen on the streets in recent days. As the Croydon Guardian reported previously, police presence in Croydon increased after the stabbings, with several Section 60 Orders giving officers heightened powers to stop and search people in the area.

Police investigating incidents of violence in south London,

One dead after wave of stabbings in single night in Croydon

Teenage victim of fatal stabbing in Islington named as appeals for

News   •   Jan 26, 2021 19:03 GMT A murder investigation has been launched following the fatal stabbing of a teenage boy in Islington. Police were called to Holland Walk, N19, on Monday, 25 January, at approximately 17:30hrs to a report of a stabbing. Officers attended with London Ambulance Service and HEMS, and found the victim, a 15-year-old boy suffering from a stab injury. Despite efforts to save him by emergency services, he was sadly pronounced dead at the scene a short while later. While formal identification is yet to take place, officers believe the victim is Romario Opia. Romario’s next of kin have been informed and they being supported by specialist officers.

Machete and knife seized from teenagers after Croydon chase

Images via Met Police of knife and machete seized on Monday (January 25) in Croydon. Two teenagers were arrested and a pair of blades seized in Croydon after police chased the pair off an electric scooter last night (Monday, January 25). The chase happened after officers patrolling with the Met Police s Violent Crime Taskforce signalled to two teenagers riding an E-Scooter on Stanford Road (SW16) to stop. Instead, they seemingly lost control of the scooter and ran off, throwing away a bag that was later recovered by the police patrol. A spokesperson for the Met Police described what happened next.  ARREST | 2 males arrested and 2 knives recovered following a proactive stop by officers from the #VCTF in #Croydon#Norbury last night. https://t.co/QUHdE7cmph Metropolitan Police (@metpoliceuk) January 26, 2021

© 2025 Vimarsana

vimarsana © 2020. All Rights Reserved.