மோனாரோ போலீஸ் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana
Stay updated with breaking news from மோனாரோ போலீஸ். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.
Top News In மோனாரோ போலீஸ் Today - Breaking & Trending Today
Images released as investigations continue into serious crash at Cooma miragenews.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from miragenews.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
Date Time Police charge man over theft of livestock trailers – Monaro A man has been charged over the alleged theft of two livestock trailers in the Monaro Police District. Yesterday (Monday 26 July 2021), officers from Monaro Police District received a report after two livestock trailers were stolen from a premise on Saleyards Road, Cooma, sometime between 1.30pm Sunday (25 July 2021) and 8.30am that day. Following inquiries, officers attached to Monaro Rural Crime Prevention Team located the trailers attached to a prime mover stopped on the Monaro Highway, Michelago, about 9.30am. About 12.20pm, Police forced entry to the cabin and the driver, a 29-year-old man, fled. He was pursued on foot through several paddocks before running into a nearby dam. ....
Charlie Tizzard of Queanbeyan. A QUEANBEYAN musician is “devastated” after his “priceless” guitar collection and six-foot, grandfather clock was stolen from his home last week. No-one was at home when thieves broke into Charlie Tizzard’s Thorpe Avenue home, sometime during the evening of July 7 or early on July 8. They stole 16 “rare and valuable” guitars, amplifiers, 50 guitar pedals, jewellery belonging to Mr Tizzard’s late mother, and a century-old grandfather clock that has been in the family since the 1800s. A “devastated” Mr Tizzard made an appeal to find the stolen goods, which he says are priceless to him. “These are never-to-be-replaced items,” Mr Tizzard says. ....
Date Time Licensing and COVID-19 breaches – Monaro Five people have been fined this week by officers attached to Monaro Police District after being found 500km from their homes in Greater Sydney, without reasonable excuse. The Penalty Infringement Notices (PINs) were issued for failing to comply with Public Health Orders (PHOs), which prevents residents from the Greater Sydney region from leaving the area without a reasonable excuse. Three men from Sydney aged 34, 37 and 38, have been fined for breaching the current PHO, after being stopped by police near Perisher Valley on Monday (28 June 2021), while a 28-year-old woman and 40-year-old man – both from Sydney’s eastern Suburbs – were issued with PINs yesterday (Tuesday 29 June 2021), when they couldn’t provide police with a reasonable excuse for leaving their Sydney home. ....
Two women have been charged following an alleged brawl in the state’s south yesterday. Just after 3pm yesterday (Tuesday 25 May 2021), emergency services were called to Morisset Street, Queanbeyan, following reports of a brawl between a group of people. Officers from Monaro Police district attended and found a 39-year-old man with stab wounds to his stomach and a 17-year-old boy with cuts to his hand. Both men were treated at the scene by NSW Ambulance paramedics and take to Canberra Hospital under police escort in a stable condition. The younger boy has since been released. Police established a crime scene and commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the incident. ....