Bastaria Battalion News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Bastaria battalion. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Bastaria Battalion Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Like IAF's Abhinandan, bring my husband back; wife of missing CRPF jawan breaks down [


Terrorists attack CRPF party in Handwara of North Kashmir
In a major Maoist attack last week, a total of 22 security personnel were killed and 31 injured in a fierce gun battle with a platoon of over 300 People s Liberation Guerrilla Army (PLGA) in Chhattisgarh s Bijapur district, officials said. Central Reserve Police Force s (CRPFs) Rakeshwar Singh Manhas from the 3.25 lakh strong paramilitary force s elite CoBRA (Commando Battalion for Resolute Action) unit went missing, and per latest reports, he is in the captivity of Maoists.
Bijapur Superintendent of police Kamlochan Kashyap said the search efforts to trace the commando are underway. But the wife of the missing jawan broke down while sharing her grievance and appealing to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to bring back her husband. Meenu Manhas, while speaking to media, urged PM Modi to bring back her husband like how Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman was brought back from Pakistan in February 2019. ....

Jammu And Kashmir , Kamlochan Kashyap , Abhinandan Varthaman , Amit Shah , Narendra Modi , Meenu Manhas , Chhattisgarh Bijapur , Task Force , People Liberation Guerrilla Army , North Kashmir , Liberation Guerrilla Army , Reserve Police Force , Rakeshwar Singh Manhas , Commando Battalion , Resolute Action , Prime Minister Narendra Modi , Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman , District Reserve Guard , Special Task Force , Bastaria Battalion , Command Battalions , Missing Crpf Jawan , Missing Cobra Crpf , Missing Cobra Jawan , Bring Back My Husband , Wife Of Missing Crpf Jawan ,

What went wrong with Operation Prahar? Inside story of Bijapur ambush


What went wrong with Operation Prahar? Inside story of Bijapur ambush
Union Home Minister Amit Shah chaired a high-level review meeting over Naxal ambush in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur. Amit Shah directed the security agencies to intensify Operation Prahar and give a befitting reply to the Naxals.
advertisement
UPDATED: April 5, 2021 15:19 IST
22 jawans were killed in an ambush by Naxals in Chhattisgarh s Bijapur on Saturday | PTI image
Twenty-two jawans lost their lives after they were ambushed by the Naxals in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur on Saturday during a combing operation. Following the incident, Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Sunday called a high-level meeting in which a roadmap was prepared for a major action against the Naxals. ....

Mandvi Vanoja , Mandvi Indumal , Amit Shah , Chhattisgarh Bijapur , National Investigation Agency , Party Of India , National Technical Research Organisation , Union Home , Dandakaranya Special Zone Committee Region , Ib Intelligence Bureau , Central Reserve Police , Union Home Minister Amit Shah , Aaj Tak , Dandakaranya Special Zone Committee , District Reserve Guard , Special Task Force , Central Reserve Police Force , Communist Party , Bastaria Battalion , Operation Prahar , Prime Minister , Inputs Were There , What Went , Naxal Commander Hidma , Intelligence Bureau , Tactical Counter Offensive ,

Amit Shah leaves for Chhattisgarh to review Maoist attack


Amit Shah leaves for Chhattisgarh to review Maoist attack
  Mon, Apr 05 2021 10:45:10 AM
New Delhi,
Apr 5 (IANS): Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Monday left for Chhattisgarh to review the security situation in the wake of the deadly Maoist attack in which 22 security personnel were killed. Shah will meet the security personnel injured in the attack.
Shah will visit the gun battle site in Chhattisgarh s Bijapur where the attack took place, a Home Ministry official said.
The Home Minister later will take a review meeting and then reach Raipur to see the injured security personnel.
Shah also reviewed the gun battle inicident on Sunday at his residence in the National Capital, asserting that the fight against Maoists will continue and we will take it to the end . ....

New Delhi , Madavi Vanoja , Chhattisgarh Bijapur , Task Force , Intelligence Bureau , People Liberation Guerrilla Army , Union Home , Central Armed Police , Home Ministry , Ministry Of Home Affairs , Union Home Minister Amit Shah , Home Minister , National Capital , Home Affairs , Central Armed Police Forces , Liberation Guerrilla Army , Reserve Police Force , Rakeshwar Singh Manhas , Commando Battalion , Resolute Action , District Reserve Guard , Special Task Force , Bastaria Battalion , புதியது டெல்ஹி , சத்தீஸ்கர் பிஜாப்பூர் , பணி படை ,