ஸ்டெபனோ சாவ் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from ஸ்டெபனோ சாவ். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In ஸ்டெபனோ சாவ் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Italy's Saipem warns on outlook after Mozambique uncertainty


AfricaItaly s Saipem warns on outlook after Mozambique uncertainty
ReutersStephen Jewkes
3 minutes read
A staff member is seen on the Saipem 10000 deepwater drillship in Genoa s harbour, Italy, November 19, 2015. REUTERS/Alessandro Garofalo/File Photo
Italian energy service group Saipem (SPMI.MI) said it was unable to update its outlook for the year due to uncertainty over a project in Mozambique as it missed first-quarter expectations.
Earlier this week French energy group Total (TOTF.PA) declared force majeure on its $20 billion liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Mozambique following insurgent attacks. read more
Evaluations in close cooperation with the client are underway to preserve the value of the project, Saipem Chief Executive Stefano Cao said on Wednesday, during a conference call on results. ....

Stefano Cao , Thomson Reuters Trust Principles , February Saipem , Thomson Reuters Trust , ஸ்டெபனோ சாவ் , தாம்சன் ராய்ட்டர்ஸ் நம்பிக்கை ப்ரிந்ஸிபல்ஸ் , தாம்சன் ராய்ட்டர்ஸ் நம்பிக்கை ,

UPDATE 1-Italy's Saipem warns on outlook after Mozambique uncertainty


By Reuters Staff
2 Min Read
A staff member is seen on the Saipem 10000 deepwater drillship in Genoa s harbour, Italy, November 19, 2015. REUTERS/Alessandro Garofalo/File Photo
MILAN (Reuters) - Italian energy services group Saipem said on Wednesday it was unable to confirm or update its outlook for the year because of uncertainty surrounding a project in Mozambique.
Earlier this week French energy group Total declared force majeure on its $20 billion liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Mozambique following insurgent attacks.
“Evaluations in close cooperation with the client are under way to preserve the value of the project,” Saipem said in a statement on first-quarter results, which showed a net loss of 120 million euros, better than the loss a year earlier but below a Refinitiv consensus estimate for a loss of 75 million euros. ....

Stefano Cao , Stephen Jewkes , Thomson Reuters Trust Principles , February Saipem , Thomson Reuters Trust , Company News , Crude Oil , Financials Legacy , Natural Gas Utilities Trbc Level 4 , Natural Gas , Oil Amp Gas Trbc Level 3 , Oil Related Services And Equipment Nec Trbc Level 5 , Refined Products , Real Estate Markets , Performance Results Earnings , Results Forecasts Warnings , Renewable Energy , ஸ்டெபனோ சாவ் , ஸ்டீபன் நகைகள் , தாம்சன் ராய்ட்டர்ஸ் நம்பிக்கை ப்ரிந்ஸிபல்ஸ் , தாம்சன் ராய்ட்டர்ஸ் நம்பிக்கை , நிறுவனம் செய்தி , கச்சா எண்ணெய் , நிதி மரபு , இயற்கை வாயு , சுத்திகரிக்கப்பட்டது ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் ,

Saipem cuts first-quarter loss despite revenue slump

Saipem cuts first-quarter loss despite revenue slump
upstreamonline.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from upstreamonline.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.

Stefano Cao , ஸ்டெபனோ சாவ் ,

PROJECTS: Saipem bags $450mln Saudi Aramco orders


It looks like this was the result of either:
A mistyped address
A broken link on our site
A broken link on a search engine results page
A broken link on someone else s page
Some things to try:
Use the navigation menu at the top
Most Read ....

Saudi Arabia , Stefano Cao , Anoop Menon , Saudi Aramco , Long Term Agreement , Chief Executive Officer , சவுதி அரேபியா , ஸ்டெபனோ சாவ் , அனூப் மேனன் , சவுதி அரம்கோ , தலைமை நிர்வாகி அதிகாரி ,