Page 2 - ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Riot Games CEO cleared of harassment following board investigation


March 17th, 2021
INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA - NOVEMBER 02: CEO of Riot Games, Nicolo Laurent at Mastercard Nexus at the 2018 League of Legends World Championship on November 2, 2018 in Incheon, South Korea. (Photo by Hannah Smith/ESPAT Media for Mastercard via Getty Images) ESPAT Media via Getty Images
After conducting an internal investigation, Riot Games said it found no evidence of harassment by CEO Nicolo Laurent against a former employee, Sharon O Donnell, the
Washington Post has reported. “We concluded that there was no evidence that Laurent harassed, discriminated, or retaliated against the plaintiff,” the company said in a statement. “We have therefore reached the conclusion that, at the current time … no action should be taken against Laurent.” ....

United States , Sharon Odonnell , Nicolo Laurent , Washington Post , Riot Games , Sharono Donnell , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில் , நிகோலோ பரிசு பெற்றவர் , வாஷிங்டன் போஸ்ட் , கலவரம் விளையாட்டுகள் ,

Riot Games Clears CEO In Misconduct Allegations


socaltech.com
Los Angeles-based videogame developer
Riot Games said on Tuesday that a special committee has cleared its CEO, Nicolo Laurent, of alleged misconduct. Riot Games said that it hired an outside law firm, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, to investigation the allegations. The firms said a special committee of the board reviewed results from the outside investigation and concluded that there was no evidence that Laurent harassed, discriminated, or retaliated against the plaintiff. Laurent had been accused of sexual harassment and gender discriination by former executive assistant Sharon O Donnell in January. ....

Sharon Odonnell , Nicolo Laurent , Seyfarth Shaw , Misconduct Allegations , Riot Games , Sharono Donnell , Video Game , ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில் , நிகோலோ பரிசு பெற்றவர் , ஸேஃபார்த் ஷா , தவறான நடத்தை குற்றச்சாட்டுகள் , கலவரம் விளையாட்டுகள் , காணொளி விளையாட்டு ,

Riot Games investigation into CEO finds "no evidence" of misconduct


After lawsuit alleges sexual harassment and discrimination. 
Updated on 17 March 2021
Riot Games has announced that following an investigation into allegations of misconduct by CEO Nicolo Laurent, no evidence to support the claims has been found - and Laurent will not face sanctions.
The investigation was commissioned by Riot in response to a lawsuit by former Riot executive assistant Sharon O Donnell, filed in January, which accused Laurent of sexual harassment, gender discrimination and wrongful termination. Outside law firm Seyfarth Shaw LLP carried out the investigation, then gave its results to the Special Committee of Riot s Board of Directors (a committee of directors created in 2018 to oversee the company s progress in diversity and inclusion following a Kotaku exposé on widespread sexism at the company). The Special Committee reviewed the results of the investigation, and concluded that there was no evidence to support ....

United States , Sharon Odonnell , Nicolo Laurent , Committee Of Riot Board Directors , Washington Post , Seyfarth Shaw , Riot Games , Sharono Donnell , Special Committee , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில் , நிகோலோ பரிசு பெற்றவர் , குழு ஆஃப் கலவரம் பலகை இயக்குநர்கள் , வாஷிங்டன் போஸ்ட் , ஸேஃபார்த் ஷா , கலவரம் விளையாட்டுகள் , சிறப்பு குழு ,

Gamasutra - Riot Special Committee suggests no action against CEO following investigation

Gamasutra - Riot Special Committee suggests no action against CEO following investigation
gamasutra.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from gamasutra.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.

Sharon Odonnell , Nicolo Laurent , Special Committee , Riot Games , Riot Games Staff , ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில் , நிகோலோ பரிசு பெற்றவர் , சிறப்பு குழு , கலவரம் விளையாட்டுகள் ,

Riot Games CEO Nicolas Laurent cleared of sexual misconduct allegations


Nicolas Laurent. (Getty)
A third-party investigation into allegations of misconduct by Riot Games CEO Nicolas Laurent has found no evidence of wrongdoing.
The allegations were put forward in a lawsuit filed on 7 January 2021 by Sharon O’Donnell, former executive assistant at the publisher known for the popular
League of Legends and
O’Donnell alleged Laurent created a hostile work environment when she refused his sexual advances, including comments about the “tight fit” of his underwear and asking her whether she “could handle him when they were alone at his house”.
Following the investigation, the allegations have been dismissed by a special committee of Riot board members on account of a lack of evidence. ....

United States , Sharon Odonnell , Nicolas Laurent , Nicholas Laurent , Youngme Moon , Harvard Business School , Washington Post , Riot Games , Sharono Donnell , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , ஷரோன் ஓடொன்னேழில் , நிக்கோலாஸ் பரிசு பெற்றவர் , நிக்கோலஸ் பரிசு பெற்றவர் , ஹார்வர்ட் வணிக பள்ளி , வாஷிங்டன் போஸ்ட் , கலவரம் விளையாட்டுகள் ,