புறதூ News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana
Stay updated with breaking news from புறதூ. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.
Top News In புறதூ Today - Breaking & Trending Today
Escape the city: Lifestyle-seekers drive price gains across regional markets yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
New South Wales has reported 98 local coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours, with a slight decrease in the number of people infectious in the community and data in the next few days likely to signal if Greater Sydney s lockdown will be extended. Twenty people had been infectious while out and about, Premier Gladys Berejiklian said, while defending the decision to stop a variety of sectors, including construction, working for at least two weeks. The closer we get that number to zero, the sooner we can end the lockdown, Ms Berejiklian said. LIVE UPDATES: Vaccination rates in NSW had to be much higher, the premier said, explaining that a target of 80 per cent of adults was needed in order to really dial back coronavirus restrictions. ....
Priest guilty of 25 counts of indecent and sexual assault We’re sorry, this service is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Dismiss 12.07pm Normal text size Advertisement A Catholic priest has been found guilty of 25 charges of indecent and sexual assault against 12 boys in a NSW Southern Highlands boarding school in the 1980s. Father Anthony William Peter Caruana, 79, was alleged to have assaulted the boys when he was a dormitory manager, rugby coach and band teacher at Chevalier College, in Burradoo, between 1982 and 1988. Anthony William Peter Caruana outside the NSW District Court. Credit:Kate Geraghty On the ninth day of deliberations, a jury on Tuesday found Caruana guilty of 20 counts of indecent assault, including against a person younger than 16 and under his authority, and three counts of homosexual intercourse with a student aged between 10 and 18, relating to 11 complainants. ....
A plan with no targets and no dates is not a plan, PM smh.com.au - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from smh.com.au Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
Sixteen excuses for leaving the house are not so sweet smh.com.au - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from smh.com.au Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.