சில்ப்ம் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana
Stay updated with breaking news from சில்ப்ம். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.
Top News In சில்ப்ம் Today - Breaking & Trending Today
North Korea s SLBM threat looms large Posted : 2021-04-11 16:54 Updated : 2021-04-12 09:11 North Korea s newly developed submarine launched ballistic missile Pukguksong-5 is being introduced at a military parade held Jan. 14, 2021, to mark the country s ruling Workers Party of Korea s eighth congress, in this photo released by the country s state-run Korean Central News Agency the following day. Yonhap By Jung Da-min Speculation is mounting over North Korea s possible test launch of a ballistic missile from a newly manufactured submarine, according to local defense experts, Sunday, as suspicious activity has been detected at a shipyard that has facilities for testing submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs). ....
Out of touch with reality Posted : 2021-01-18 17:00 Moon should face truth in dealing with North Korea President Moon Jae-in failed to present any new policies or overtures at his New Year press conference Monday, only repeating what he had previously stated or had in mind. This failure was especially evident in foreign affairs and security issues. He only expressed his willingness to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un any time at any place. Kim s possible return visit to Seoul is what we have already agreed on, Moon said during the conference held both online and offline for the first time due to the resurgent COVID-19 pandemic. The President also said he believes Kim has a stern determination toward denuclearization. The North wants the U.S. to guarantee the security of its regime and normalize ties with it. But Moon s remarks are directly at odds with Kim s recent statement that he would build up his country s nuclear capabilities, putting a firs ....
Military parade pressures Biden to take North Korea seriously Posted : 2021-01-15 16:06 By Kang Seung-woo North Korea used a Thursday evening military parade marking its latest party congress as a fully calibrated warning to the incoming Joe Biden administration in an attempt to keep its focus on its nuclear program and extract concessions from the United States, according to diplomatic experts. On the occasion of the eighth congress of the ruling Workers Party that ended on Tuesday, the Kim Jong-un regime staged a military parade in Pyongyang, highlighted by the unveiling of a new submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) that was labeled as the Pukguksong-5, possibly an upgraded version of the Pukguksong-4 that was showcased at another parade in October to mark the party s 75th founding anniversary. ....
N.Korea Unveils another New Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Our Bureau 1833 New submarine-launched ballistic missile launched by North Korea on Thursday. Just three months after showcasing a new submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM), North Korea displayed another one during a military parade held Thursday night. The parade was held at Kim Il-sung square in capital Pyongyang. The North rolled out SLBMs on transporter erector launchers (TEL) labeled as the Pukguksong-5ㅅ, along with a new short-range ballistic missile and various other kinds of weaponry. The world s most powerful weapon, submarine-launch ballistic missile, entered the square one after another, powerfully demonstrating the might of the revolutionary armed forces, the North s Korean Central Korean News Agency (KCNA) said on Friday. ....