கேய்ட் ஒக்ரடி News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana
Stay updated with breaking news from கேய்ட் ஒக்ரடி. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.
Top News In கேய்ட் ஒக்ரடி Today - Breaking & Trending Today
'A crime borne out of braziness' says Judge independent.ie - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from independent.ie Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
No show by elderly man on indecent assault rap independent.ie - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from independent.ie Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
A boy who was 10 months old when he was a passenger in a car that was involved in a minor road traffic accident has been awarded €10,500 in damages. The boy, now five years old, who was represented by Callan Tansey solicitors, was a passenger in the car driven by his mother when the car was stationary at The Mall, Sligo on November 11th, 2016. The car was driven into from the rear. Barrister, Mr Keith O Grady outlined to the Circuit Court the accident was not severe and was essentially a tip . Sligo Circuit Court was told his mother had already settled her very modest case in relation to the accident. After the accident the 10 month old was examined by a doctor and had no injuries. ....
Four young people were subjected to a 20 minute nightmare when the house they were staying in was burgled by two men armed with a kitchen knife and a Stanley blade. Sligo Circuit Court heard the men, John McDonagh (25) with an address of 24 Brookfield, Ballinode and Kailem Sweeney (18) of 63, Garavogue Villas entered the home of Ellie Hurd at 61, Glencarrig, Ballinode at 5am on January 18th armed and wearing latex gloves. The men both pleaded guilty to aggravated burglary, making a threat to kill, criminal damage to the house and criminal damage to a car. Additionally McDonagh pleaded guilty to the burglary of 27 Brookfield on the same date, unauthorised taking of a car, and threatening to kill Kalem Lenihan. ....
Advertisement Young people reflect on life in Donegal in new project Posted: 11:25 am January 6, 2021 SHARE DONEGAL County Council’s Culture Division is delivering on three unique and varied arts and heritage projects. The projects form part of Donegal County Council’s €5.5m Local Authority Action Plan, funded through the EU’s PEACE IV Programme with additional assistance from the Executive Office in Northern Ireland and the Department of Rural and Community Development in Ireland. North West Border Stories: Tales of the Trouble is a documentary featuring children and grandparents from both sides of the border organised by the Regional Cultural Centre (RCC). Workshops involved learning to use smartphones, tablets and iPads as video cameras, storyboarding, interview techniques and plenty of other important skills that might lead to future successful careers in the film industry. These workshops also encouraged participants to film in ....