இணை கஃபே News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana
Stay updated with breaking news from இணை கஃபே. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.
Top News In இணை கஃபே Today - Breaking & Trending Today
Public health alert - venues of concern 21 July miragenews.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from miragenews.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
Coronavirus contact tracing sites grow following identification of missing link in Brisbane Posted 2 updated 1 AprApril 2021 at 6:41am Please follow directions from Queensland Health if you have attended any of these sites at the specified times. ( Share Print text only Cancel Following the Good Friday announcement that a previously unidentified nurse is believed to be the missing link in Brisbane s COVID-19 clusters, Queensland Health has updated the COVID-19 contact list. The previously unidentified nurse, who also works at the Princess Alexandra Hospital, treated the same returned traveller who infected a doctor earlier in March. Queensland COVID-19 snapshot: Deaths: 6 Active cases: 82 historical casual contacts. ....
Café owner who claimed people would rather get Centrelink than work says he received death threats dailymail.co.uk - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from dailymail.co.uk Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
A struggling Melbourne business owner is offering a $5,000 reward for someone to take a job in his cafe, as he claims people would rather receive benefits on the dole than go to work. Match & Co Cafe owner Adrian Rigotto said business has been a big flop following Melbourne s 112-day coronavirus lockdown last year and the five-day shutdown last month. It s been disastrous. Not only here in the village, around the suburbs, but also in the city and it s just heartbreaking, Mr Rigotto told Today on Wednesday morning. We re trying to pump as much love and effort into everything, but it s just nothing. ....
03 Mar 2021 06:07 Australia s Chief of the Defence Force General Angus Campbell has backed down on comments he made to young cadets about how to avoid becoming victims of sexual assault. The nation s top military officer attractive heavy criticism over the comments, where he told first-year cadets that they should avoid the four As – alcohol, being out after midnight, alone and attractive. I am aware that my comments have been interpreted by some in a way that I did not intend, he told reporters today. There is never an excuse for perpetrating sexual assault or sexual harassment and the perpetrator is always to blame. ....