ஃபெமி ஐநா News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana
Stay updated with breaking news from ஃபெமி ஐநா. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.
Top News In ஃபெமி ஐநா Today - Breaking & Trending Today
Opebiyi stated that on arriving at the Manchester Airport on March 14, 2021, he was stopped by the UK Immigration official, who insisted that he must be interviewed before he could be allowed into the UK. ....
Daily Post Nigeria Published Three construction workers who were abducted last week Tuesday in Ondo State by gunmen have released from captivity. The workers were engaged by the construction firm handling the Ikaram-Akunu-Akoko highway in the northern senatorial district of the state. DAILY POST had reported how the construction workers were kidnapped while working on the rehabilitation of the road. Meanwhile, the development which created apprehension in the axis affected the progress of work on the road as other workers were said to be scared of returning to site. According to a source, the abducted workers were released over the weekend but disclosed that it could not be confirmed if any ransom was paid by the firm before they were released. ....
Daily Post Nigeria End SARS: 5 years after, police to exhume body of man who died in Ogun SARS custody Published Barely five years after a farmer, Segun Elegbede, died in the custody of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Abeokuta, the Ogun State police command said the corpse would be exhumed, DAILY POST reports. This was contained in a letter with reference number, CR:3100/OGS/X/DI/VOL.3/349, from the office of the Deputy Commissioner of Police, State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Ogun State Police Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta. Segun Elegbede was said to have been arrested by men of the SARS operatives at his Ajibawo residence in October 2016 in an operation led by one ASP Adeyemi Ganiu. ....
A corn seller in Ajibawo community of Ogun State, Fatimo Elegbede, has demanded a minimum of N20million as compensation for the “unjust killing” of her husband, Segun Elegbede, by police operatives of the dissolved Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Ogun State. DAILY POST reports that Mrs Elegbede had filed a petition before Ogun State judicial panel on police brutality that her husband was shot and dragged away to an unknown destination by SARS operatives, who stormed Ajibawo for an operation led by ASP Adeyemi Ganiu in October 2016. Speaking through her counsel, Barr. Femi Aina, the woman recalled that her husband died in SARS custody, few days after his arrest. ....
EndSARS: Drama as Police officer describes affidavit as court order in Ogun vanguardngr.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from vanguardngr.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.