Ramon Arceo News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Ramon arceo. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Ramon Arceo Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Court junks Nani Perez plea vs. gov't evidence in forfeiture raps

MANILA - The Sandiganbayan has turned down the motion for reconsideration filed by former justice secretary Hernando "Nani" Perez and his brother-in-law, businessman Ramon Arceo, asking the court to stop state lawyers from presenting more evidence in the forfeiture case against them. The anti-graft court's Third Division, in a resolution dated Sept. 9, has denied the motion for reconsideration filed by the accused's lawyers last month questioning Sandiganbayan's July 28, 2022 ruling to allow state lawyers to present additional evidence in the case, which the defense said had been filed beyond the period allowed by the rules. The state lawyers' pieces of evidence consist of a request for authentication sent by former Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales in 2012 to then Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) secretary Albert del Rosario and communications between the prosecution and DFA assistant secretary Jaime Victor Ledda. The tribunal said procedural lapses may be ....

Jaime Victor Ledda , Hernando Nani Perez , Conchita Carpio Morales , Ramon Arceo , Mark Jimenez , Joseph Estrada , Third Division , Department Of Foreign Affairs , Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales , Foreign Affairs , Albert Del Rosario , Jaime Victor , President Joseph , Manila The Sandiganbayan Has Turned Down Motion For Reconsideration Filed By Former Justice Secretary Hernando Quot Nani Perez And His Brother In Law , Usinessman Ramon Arceo , Sking The Court To Stop State Lawyers From Presenting More Evidence In Forfeiture Case Against Them Anti Graft 39s Third Division , Na Resolution Dated Sept 9 , As Denied The Motion For Reconsideration Filed By Accused 39s Lawyers Last Month Questioning Sandiganbayan July 28 , 022 Ruling To Allow State Lawyers Present Additional Evidence In The Case , Hich The Defense Said Had Been Filed Beyond Period Allowed By Rules State Lawyers 39 Pieces Of Evidence Consist Ofa Request For Authentication Sent Former Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales In 2012 To Then Department Foreign Affairs Dfa Secretary Albert Del Rosario And Communications Between Prosecution Assistant Jaime Victor Ledda Tribunal Procedural Lapses May Be Courts Under Quot Full Ventilation Merits Case Which It , Uot Would Give More Efficacy To The Constitutional Mandate Of Sandiganbayan On Accountability Public Officers And Employees Quot Case Seeks Recovery Usd2 Million Which Late Manila Congressman Mark Jimenez Claimed Was Received By Perez From Him In 2001 Exchange For Being Excluded Plunder Charges Against Then President Joseph Estrada Pna ,

Ex-justice chief loses bid to junk $2 million forfeiture case

Ex-justice chief loses bid to junk $2 million forfeiture case
philstar.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from philstar.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.

United States , Ernesto Escaler , Hernando Perez , Gloria Macapagal Arroyo , Mark Jimenez , Joseph Estrada , Ramon Arceo Jr , Third Division , Office Of The Ombudsman , Ramon Arceo , Latin American , Net Worth ,