Oplan Tanglaw Lahi News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Oplan tanglaw lahi. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Oplan Tanglaw Lahi Today - Breaking & Trending Today

GenSan crime rate drops by 14% in 1st 2 months

Colonel Paul Bometivo, General Santos City police director (Photo by Richelyn Gubalani) GENERAL SANTOS CITY - Crimes here dropped by about 14.11% during the past two months, the police said Tuesday. Col. Paul Bometivo, acting city police director, said the recorded crimes from January 1 to February 28 in the city's 26 barangays decreased to 426 from 496 during the same period last year. He said theft cases still topped the list but dropped during the period along with murder, rape, and physical injury. The official said such a situation was mainly due to the movement restrictions of the city government following continuous threats posed by coronavirus disease 2019. The city was placed under Alert Level 3 last January but downgraded to Alert Level 2 last month. "The decrease in criminal cases was logical since our economic activities were controlled and not all people were able to go out of their homes," Bometivo said. Currently, the city remains under the Alert level 2 st ....

General Santos , Tanglaw Lahi Terorismo , Paul Bometivo , Alert Level , Oplan Tanglaw Lahi , Colonel Paul Bometivo , Eneral Santos City Police Director Photo By Richelyn Gubalani General Crimes Here Dropped About 14 11 During The Past Two Months , He Police Said Tuesday Col Paul Bometivo , Cting City Police Director , Aid The Recorded Crimes From January 1 To February 28 In City 39s 26 Barangays Decreased 426 496 During Same Period Last Year He Said Theft Cases Still Topped List But Dropped Along With Murder , Nd Physical Injury The Official Said Sucha Situation Was Mainly Due To Movement Restrictions Of City Government Following Continuous Threats Posed By Coronavirus Disease 2019 Placed Under Alert Level 3 Last January But Downgraded 2 Month Quot Decrease In Criminal Cases Logical Since Our Economic Activities Were Controlled And Not All People Able Go Out Their Homes , Uot Bometivo Said Currently , He City Remains Under The Alert Level 2 Status Bometivo Said They Complemented Situation With Intensified Law Enforcement Operations Since Assumed Office Last January 15 Attributed Downtrend In Crimes To Maximum Deployment And Police Visibility Its Oplan Tanglaw Lahi Terorismo At Negatibong Grupo Labanan Wakasan , Okal Na Awtoridad At Henerals Ay Magka Isa In All Strategic Points And Places Of Convergence The City He Said Initiative Is Teamwork Between Police Auxiliaries Deployed To Provide Security Cover Through Static Posts , Nd Mobile Patrols Accompanied By Anti Criminality Operations , Mong Others Pna ,

Gensan crime rate drops by 14% in 1st 2 months

Colonel Paul Bometivo, General Santos City police director (Photo by Richelyn Gubalani) GENERAL SANTOS CITY - Crimes here dropped by about 14.11% during the past two months, the police said Tuesday. Col. Paul Bometivo, acting city police director, said the recorded crimes from January 1 to February 28 in the city's 26 barangays decreased to 426 from 496 during the same period last year. He said theft cases still topped the list but dropped during the period along with murder, rape, and physical injury. The official said such a situation was mainly due to the movement restrictions of the city government following continuous threats posed by coronavirus disease 2019. The city was placed under Alert Level 3 last January but downgraded to Alert Level 2 last month. "The decrease in criminal cases was logical since our economic activities were controlled and not all people were able to go out of their homes," Bometivo said. Currently, the city remains under the Alert level 2 st ....

General Santos , Tanglaw Lahi Terorismo , Paul Bometivo , Alert Level , Oplan Tanglaw Lahi , Colonel Paul Bometivo , Eneral Santos City Police Director Photo By Richelyn Gubalani General Crimes Here Dropped About 14 11 During The Past Two Months , He Police Said Tuesday Col Paul Bometivo , Cting City Police Director , Aid The Recorded Crimes From January 1 To February 28 In City 39s 26 Barangays Decreased 426 496 During Same Period Last Year He Said Theft Cases Still Topped List But Dropped Along With Murder , Nd Physical Injury The Official Said Sucha Situation Was Mainly Due To Movement Restrictions Of City Government Following Continuous Threats Posed By Coronavirus Disease 2019 Placed Under Alert Level 3 Last January But Downgraded 2 Month Quot Decrease In Criminal Cases Logical Since Our Economic Activities Were Controlled And Not All People Able Go Out Their Homes , Uot Bometivo Said Currently , He City Remains Under The Alert Level 2 Status Bometivo Said They Complemented Situation With Intensified Law Enforcement Operations Since Assumed Office Last January 15 Attributed Downtrend In Crimes To Maximum Deployment And Police Visibility Its Oplan Tanglaw Lahi Terorismo At Negatibong Grupo Labanan Wakasan , Okal Na Awtoridad At Henerals Ay Magka Isa In All Strategic Points And Places Of Convergence The City He Said Initiative Is Teamwork Between Police Auxiliaries Deployed To Provide Security Cover Through Static Posts , Nd Mobile Patrols Accompanied By Anti Criminality Operations , Mong Others Pna ,