Page 2 - Neil Cebu News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Neil cebu. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Neil Cebu Today - Breaking & Trending Today

9 cops in March 2021 slay of Calbayog mayor surrender to PNP

Slain Calbayog City, Samar mayor Ronaldo Aquino (File photo) MANILA - Nine police officers facing criminal charges over the killing of Calbayog City Mayor Ronaldo Aquino and some of his staff members in March last year have already surrendered to authorities, the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) said on Wednesday. In a message to reporters, CIDG spokesperson Lt. Col. Mon Sawan said that aside from the nine police officers, three other persons who were not identified surrendered to the CIDG's Detective Special Operations Unit (DSOU) in Camp Crame on Tuesday night. This came after the Calbayog City, Samar Regional Trial Court Branch 32 issued a warrant of arrest against the suspects on February 14. Last January 20, the panel of prosecutors conducting the preliminary investigation resolved to file criminal charges in court against Lt. Col. Harry Sucayre, Maj. Shyrile Tan, Capt. Dino Goles, Lt. Julio Armeza Jr., Staff Sgt. Neil Cebu, Staff Sgt. Edsel Omega, Staff Sgt. ....

Calbayog City , Ronaldo Aquino , Mansfield Labonite , Julius Garcia , Roderick Alba , Harry Sucayre , Dennis Abayon , Julio Armeza Jr , Clint John Paul Yauder , Nino Salem , Dino Goles , Mon Sawan , Randy Merelos , Department Of Justice , Then Philippine National Police , Detection Group , Samar Regional Trial Court Branch , Affairs Service , Calbayog City Mayor Ronaldo Aquino , Criminal Investigation , Special Operations Unit , Camp Crame , Shyrile Tan , Neil Cebu , Edsel Omega , Rodeo Sario ,

9 cops in March 2021 slay of Calbayog mayor surrender to PNP

Slain Calbayog City, Samar mayor Ronaldo Aquino (File photo) MANILA - Nine police officers facing criminal charges over the killing of Calbayog City Mayor Ronaldo Aquino and some of his staff members in March last year have already surrendered to authorities, the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) said on Wednesday. In a message to reporters, CIDG spokesperson Lt. Col. Mon Sawan said that aside from the nine police officers, three other persons who were not identified surrendered to the CIDG's Detective Special Operations Unit (DSOU) in Camp Crame on Tuesday night. Last January 20, the panel of prosecutors conducting the preliminary investigation resolved to file criminal charges in court against Lt. Col. Harry Sucayre, Maj. Shyrile Tan, Capt. Dino Goles, Lt. Julio Armeza Jr., Staff Sgt. Neil Cebu, Staff Sgt. Edsel Omega, Staff Sgt. Randy Merelos, Cpl. Julius Garcia, Pat. Nino Salem and several John Does. They were charged for the murder of Aquino, his security aide ....

Calbayog City , Ronaldo Aquino , Mansfield Labonite , Julius Garcia , Roderick Alba , Harry Sucayre , Dennis Abayon , Julio Armeza Jr , Clint John Paul Yauder , Nino Salem , Dino Goles , Mon Sawan , Randy Merelos , Department Of Justice , Then Philippine National Police , Detection Group , Affairs Service , Calbayog City Mayor Ronaldo Aquino , Criminal Investigation , Special Operations Unit , Camp Crame , Shyrile Tan , Neil Cebu , Edsel Omega , Rodeo Sario , Labuyao Bridge ,

DOJ indicts 9 cops in killing of Calbayog mayor

MANILA - Nine police officers are set to face criminal charges over the killing of Calbayog City, Samar Mayor Ronaldo Aquino and some of his staff members in March last year. In a statement Thursday, DOJ spokesperson Undersecretary Emmeline Aglipay-VIllar said the panel of prosecutors conducting the preliminary investigation resolved to file criminal charges in court against Lt. Col. Harry Sucayre, Maj. Shyrile Tan, Capt. Dino Goles, Lt. Julio Armeza Jr., Staff Sgt. Neil Cebu, Staff Sgt. Edsel Omega, Staff Sgt. Randy Merelos, Cpl. Julius Garcia, Pat. Nino Salem and several John Does. They were charged for the murder of Aquino, his security aide Staff Sgt. Rodeo Sario, driver Dennis Abayon and passerby Clint John Paul Yauder, and for the frustrated murder of another security aide, Mansfield Labonite. In a Dec. 15, 2021 joint resolution released on January 19, the panel said Aquino and his aides were ambushed by the accused personnel in Labuyao Bridge, Calbayog City on March 8, 2021. The ....

Calbayog City , Ronaldo Aquino , Mansfield Labonite , Joselito Tabada , Harry Sucayre , Stephen James , Julio Armeza Jr , Clint John Paul Yauder , Randy Merelos , Ronald Mark , Jose Jay Senario , Julius Garcia , Ronald Markf Aquino , Dennis Abayon , Ramila Rosales , Emmeline Aglipay Villar , Dino Goles , Nino Salem , Samar Mayor Ronaldo Aquino , Undersecretary Emmeline , Shyrile Tan , Neil Cebu , Edsel Omega , Rodeo Sario , Labuyao Bridge , Manila Nine Police Officers Are Set To Face Criminal Charges Over The Killing Of Calbayog City ,