Page 2 - Fukushima News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana
Stay updated with breaking news from Fukushima. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.
Top News In Fukushima Today - Breaking & Trending Today
Infected will bebe quarantinine ththe shipp a and monitorored. Crews members who test negative will be asked to return to their home country, if possible. Doctors in the region have raised concerns hospitals could be overwhelmed if the number of cases rises. In february, the diamond princess cruise ship was the center of another outbreak. It docked at a port just outside tokyo. More than 700 people tested positive and 13 people died. At the time, it was the largest clusterr infecection outside ch. Officials say more than 260 additional cases were reported across the country on thursday. Half of them came from totokyo. The total number of confirmed casess in japapan is now over 12,0,000. More than 300 people have died. Among them is a man in his 50s. He initially exhibited mild symptoms, but his condition worsened while waiting to be hospitalized. Translalator healthh offici talked to the vicictim and prprepared f for his hospital v, but t the following day, his conditioion worsened, an ....
Symptotoms causese by the coronaviruss including a a temperature and a cough. On monday evening the Prime Ministers Office announced that on the advice of his medical team he had been moved to the hospitals intensive c care uni. Johnson has asked foreign secretary to deputize for him when necessary. The department of m ministrys in safe hands and the focus of the g government will continue be on making sure the Prime Ministers direction. Johnson tested positive for the virus on march 27th. Earlier on monday he wrote on twitter that he was in good spirits and keeping in touch with his team. He also thanked the National Health service for taking care of him and other patients adding you are the best of britain. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said ....
Osaka and five other prefectures to curb the spread of the coronavirus. After hours of discussion with helicopter experts and diet members, abe made the announcement on tuesday night. Translator Health Care Workers are facing a serious risk of being overwhelmed, and medical services are approaching capacity in many regions. The dire situation has made it clear that we have no time to lose. The declaration covers the following prefectures and metropolitan areas. Tokyo, kanagawa, saitama, chiba, osaka, hyogo and fukuoka. It will be in place until may 6th. The seven governors can now enact measures on their own to counter the virus. Abe says hes concerned about the situation in tokyo, a quarter of all confirmed infections at around 1,200. Wa quarter of all confirmed infections at around 1,20ha quarter of all confirmed infections at around 1,20ia quarter of all confirmed infections at around 1,20ca quarter of all confirmed infect ....
State of emergency for tokyo and six other prefectures. Abe shinzo is calling for the publics cooperation to help keep the virus from spreading. Translator i strongly believe that it will be posossie to get out of this situation by having a state of emergency in place for one mondays. If we reduce our contact with people by at least 70 or preferably, 80 . The declaration covers tokyo, kanagawa, saitama, chiba, osaka, and fukuoka. It will be in place until may 6. The governors of those prefefectures held a teleconference wednesday morning to discuss how to counter the virus. Theyre calling on the local government to support medical systems and compensate businesses that close temporarily. The government is not imposing a lockdown as some foreign governments have. Officials want to minimize the impact on economic and social activities. Public transformation and super markets will remain open. A number of Companies Said they will shu ....
Further cooperation to minimize persontoperson contact, and we will reinforce the medical system during that period. Abe says the measure will cover kanagawa, sitate ma, chib, fukushima yoko, osaka and the capital, but they will not impose a lockdown as some governments have. Abe says he will try to maintain economic and social activities as much as possible. Public transportation and supermarkets will remain open. He says the plan will be finalilized after consulting wi the Governments Panel of experts on tuesday. The preparations come as the number of infections surges in major cities. In a growing number of those cases, Health Officials are unable to trace the root of transmission. The government says the medical system could collapse in areas that see a large number of cases. Across japan, there are now 4,000 confirmed infections, excluding 712 from the diamond princ ....