Disposing Officers News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Disposing officers. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Disposing Officers Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Assam NRC list of August 2019 not final, state coordinator Hitesh Dev Sarma tells Gauhati High Court


Assam NRC list of August 2019 not final, state coordinator Hitesh Dev Sarma tells Gauhati High Court
In an affidavit, Sarma said that over 10,000 names were either wrongly included or excluded in the list, adding that necessary orders have been issued to delete nearly 4,800 ineligible persons from the document
Representational image of an NRC Seva Kendra in Assam. Firstpost/Manash Das
Guwahati: The historic National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam published in August last year was only a supplementary list and the final document is yet to come out, state coordinator Hitesh Dev Sarma has told the Gauhati High Court. ....

Issue Of National Identity Cards , National Register Of Citizens , Gauhati High Court , National Register , Hitesh Dev Sarma , Gauhati High , Rahima Begam , Foreigner Tribunal , Registrar General , National Identity Cards , District Registrar , Citizens Registers , Declared Foreigners , Doubtful Voters , Foreigners Tribunals , Disposing Officers , Family Tree , க Au ஹாட்டி , பிரச்சினை ஆஃப் தேசிய அடையாளம் அட்டைகள் , தேசிய பதிவு ஆஃப் குடிமக்கள் , க Au ஹாட்டி உயர் நீதிமன்றம் , தேசிய பதிவு , ஹிடேஷ் தேவ் சர்மா , க Au ஹாட்டி உயர் , ரஹிமா பிச்சம் , வெளிநாட்டவர் தீர்ப்பாயம் ,

Assam NRC published last year not final, High Court told


Assam NRC published last year not final, High Court told
SECTIONS
Last Updated: Dec 10, 2020, 04:49 PM IST
Share
Synopsis
The affidavit was submitted as per an order by the Gauhati High Court in relation to a writ petition by one Rahima Begam against a Nalbari district Foreigners Tribunal order, declaring her a foreigner.
Agencies
Sarma said the matching of Family Tree , which would have been a full-proof method, was not carried out with due diligence in many cases.
Guwahati: The historic National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam published in August last year was only a supplementary list and the final document is yet to come out, state coordinator Hitesh Dev Sarma has told the Gauhati High Court. In the supplementary list of the NRC, over 10,000 names were either wrongly included or excluded and necessary orders have been issued to delete nearly 4,800 ineligible persons from the document, Sarma said in an affidavit to the high court. ....

Issue Of National Identity Cards , National Register Of Citizens , Gauhati High Court , National Register , Hitesh Dev Sarma , Gauhati High , Rahima Begam , Foreigner Tribunal , Registrar General , National Identity Cards , District Registrar , Citizens Registers , Declared Foreigners , Doubtful Voters , Foreigners Tribunals , Disposing Officers , Family Tree , க Au ஹாட்டி , பிரச்சினை ஆஃப் தேசிய அடையாளம் அட்டைகள் , தேசிய பதிவு ஆஃப் குடிமக்கள் , க Au ஹாட்டி உயர் நீதிமன்றம் , தேசிய பதிவு , ஹிடேஷ் தேவ் சர்மா , க Au ஹாட்டி உயர் , ரஹிமா பிச்சம் , வெளிநாட்டவர் தீர்ப்பாயம் ,