David Ottley Jr News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from David ottley jr. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In David Ottley Jr Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Covid19 halts probe into deaths of Bharatt murder suspects


Covid19 halts probe into deaths of Bharatt murder suspects
Mc Donald Jacob. Photo by Sureash Cholai
THE investigation into the deaths of two murder suspects in police custody has been paused as investigators have either tested positive or are primary contacts for covid19.
Speaking with Newsday on Wednesday, DCP Mc Donald Jacob said 30 per cent of the investigating team is in quarantine. He said the investigation has reached the stage where the investigators are awaiting guidance from the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) on the next step.
So far a total of 27 people have been interviewed, including members of the Defence Force, the Special Operations Response Team and the National Security Operations Centre (NSOC) in relation to the deaths of Andrew Morris and Joel Balcon. ....

Negus George , Andrew Morris , Mark Hernandez , Mc Donald Jacob , David Ottley Jr , Sureash Cholai , Andrea Bharatt , Joel Balcon , National Security Operations Centre , Operations Response Team , Donald Jacob , Public Prosecutions , Defence Force , Special Operations Response Team , Aripo Road , நெகஸ் ஜார்ஜ் , ஆண்ட்ரூ மோரிஸ் , குறி ஹெர்னாண்டஸ் , ம்ஸீ டொனால்ட் ஜாகோப் , ஜோயல் பால்கன் , தேசிய பாதுகாப்பு செயல்பாடுகள் மையம் , செயல்பாடுகள் பதில் அணி , டொனால்ட் ஜாகோப் , பாதுகாப்பு படை , சிறப்பு செயல்பாடுகள் பதில் அணி ,

Top cop promises 'bigger, better' SORT with Supt Roger Alexander


Top cop promises ‘bigger, better’ SORT with Supt Roger Alexander
Thursday 29 April 2021
CHOSEN ONE: Police Commissioner Gary Griffith speaks during the police service s weekly media briefing at the Police Administration Building in Port of Spain on Wednesday. With him is newly-appointed head of the Special Operations Respone Team Supt Roger Alexander. - AYANNA KINSALE
Superintendent Roger Alexander is the new head of the Special Operations Response Team (SORT). His appointment was announced on Wednesday by Commissioner of Police Gary Griffith during the weekly police media briefing at the Police Administration Building in Port of Spain.
Griffith, when asked about the thought process behind selecting Alexander, said he chose the best fit for the unit. ....

South Korea , Roger Alexander , Andrea Bharatt , Gary Griffith , Andrew Morris , Mark Hernandez , Joel Balcon , David Ottley Jr , Police Gary Griffith , Police Administration Building In Port Of Spain , Operations Response Team , Standards Bureau , Operations Respone Team Supt Roger Alexander , Supt Roger , Police Commissioner Gary Griffith , Police Administration Building , Special Operations Respone Team Supt Roger , Special Operations Response Team , Professional Standards Bureau , தெற்கு கொரியா , ரோஜர் அலெக்சாண்டர் , கேரி கிரிஃபித் , ஆண்ட்ரூ மோரிஸ் , குறி ஹெர்னாண்டஸ் , ஜோயல் பால்கன் , போலீஸ் கேரி கிரிஃபித் ,