Page 5 - Barangay Obrero News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Barangay obrero. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Barangay Obrero Today - Breaking & Trending Today

QC healthcare workers start getting booster shots

VAX SITE. Vaccinees queue up outside the Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center in Novaliches, Quezon City on Monday (Nov. 22, 2021). The hospital accommodates minors aged 12 to 17 years for inoculation against Covid-19. (PNA photo by Oliver Marquez) MANILA - An initial 5,000 healthcare workers in Quezon City, including non-medical personnel, were lined up to receive their additional coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) vaccine shots on Tuesday. The designated sites are Rosa Susano Elementary School in Novaliches, Pinyahan Elementary School in Diliman, and Don Alejandro Roces Science Technology High School in Barangay Obrero, open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Department of Health said additional or booster shots shall be given to vaccinees who received their second dose at least six months ago, except for the single-dose Janssen vaccine that is recommended ata three-month interval. "Our health care workers are the first ones to receive the vaccines when we first launched it in March ....

Malou Eleria , Department Of Health , Qc Task Force Vax To , Pinyahan Elementary School In Diliman , Rosa Susano Elementary School In Novaliches , Quezon City , Rosa Susano Elementary School , Pinyahan Elementary School , Barangay Obrero , Joy Belmonte , Force Vax , Vax Site Vaccinees Queue Up Outside The Commonwealth Hospital And Medical Center In Novaliches , Uezon City On Monday Nov 22 , 021 The Hospital Accommodates Minors Aged 12 To 17 Years For Inoculation Against Covid 19 Pna Photo By Oliver Marquez Manila An Initial 5 , 000 Healthcare Workers In Quezon City , Ncluding Non Medical Personnel , Ere Lined Up To Receive Their Additional Coronavirus Disease 2019 Covid 19 Vaccine Shots On Tuesday The Designated Sites Are Rosa Susano Elementary School In Novaliches , Pinyahan Elementary School In Diliman , Nd Don Alejandro Roces Science Technology High School In Barangay Obrero , Pen From 8am To 4 Pm The Department Of Health Said Additional Or Booster Shots Shall Be Given Vaccinees Who Received Their Second Dose At Least Six Months Ago , Xcept For The Single Dose Janssen Vaccine That Is Recommended Ata Three Month Interval Quot Our Health Care Workers Are First Ones To Receive Vaccines When We Launched It In March Since They Consistently Exposed Virus Due Their Work , T Is Important That They Be Given Booster Shots For Additional Protection , Uot Mayor Joy Belmonte Said Ina Statement Health Care Workers Should Register Through Www Qceservices Quezoncity Gov Ph Qcvaxeasy The City Government Has Surpassed Its Target Of 1 7 Million For Population Protection , With 1 , 736 Already With Complete Doses As Of November 21 So Far , 491 Minors Aged 12 To 17 Years Old Have Received Their First Doses Qc Task Force Vax Normal Coordinator ,