Barangay Bacuyangan News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Barangay bacuyangan. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Barangay Bacuyangan Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Man beheaded due to jealousy in Negros town

BACOLOD CITY A man was beheaded by his drinking buddy due to jealousy at Sition Sangke, Barangay Bacuyangan, Hinoba-an, Negros Occidental on Thursday.
Police identified the victim as Rene Caño, 34, of Barangay Bacuyangan.
Maj. John Ganzon, Hinoba-an town police chief, said that Caño and the sus ....

Hinoba An , Negros Occidental , John Ganzon , Barangay Bacuyangan , Sition Sangke , Jerry Del Carmen , Del Carmen ,

Missing retired cop found dead in Hinoba-an


THE missing retired cop was found dead off the coast of Hinoba-an on Thursday, June 3, 2021.
Eric Tenerife, consultant of Hinoba-an Mayor Ernesto Estrao, said retired Police Chief Master Sargeant Dakie Dacuscus, who previously served as a security aide to Estrao, was finally found Thursday but was already dead.
Dacuscus wife, Jessybel, was found alive on Wednesday morning after their pickup was swept away by a flash flood due to heavy rains brought about by Tropical Storm Dante while driving in Barangay Bacuyangan.
At the time of the flooding in the town, at least five persons were reported to have gone missing, which included Dacuscus. ....

Hinoba An , Negros Occidental , Himamaylan City , City Of Talisay , Eric Tenerife , Ernesto Estrao , Barangay Bulwangan , Sargeant Dakie Dacuscus , Barangay Bacuyangan , Negros Occidental Provincial Disaster Management Program Division , Hinoba An Mayor Ernesto Estrao , Police Chief Master Sargeant Dakie Dacuscus , Tropical Storm Dante , Tropical Storm , நீக்ரோஸ் தற்செயலானது , நீக்ரோஸ் தற்செயலானது மாகாண பேரழிவு மேலாண்மை ப்ரோக்ர்யாம் பிரிவு , வெப்பமண்டல புயல் ,

35 Hinoba-an households under lockdown after 2 Covid deaths


April 25, 2021
THIRTY-FIVE households in Barangay Bacuyangan, Hinoba-an were placed on a 14-day lockdown over the weekend as two of the town s residents died due to Covid-19.
Sangguniang Bayan Member Jason Tembrevilla Tupas said the lockdown was specifically ordered by town Mayor Ernesto Estrao to give way for contact tracing efforts.
Tupas said the system for provisioning the affected residents needs have been made by both the local government unit and local barangay. He admitted it would be difficult for the first few days, although they are confident that it would become easier as the days pass.
Tupas also said in the last three days, two coronavirus-positive patients have died. ....

Hinoba An , Negros Occidental , Bacolod City , Ernesto Estrao , Jason Tembrevilla Tupas , Barangay Bacuyangan , National Inter , Department Of The , Agency Task , Bayan Member Jason Tembrevilla Tupas , Mayor Ernesto Estrao , National Inter Agency Task Force , Local Government , Rural Health Unit , Covid 19 In Negros Occidental , Ovid 19 In Western Visayas , Ars Cov 2 , நீக்ரோஸ் தற்செயலானது , பேகோலோட் நகரம் , தேசிய இடை , துறை ஆஃப் தி , உள்ளூர் அரசு , கிராமப்புற ஆரோக்கியம் அலகு ,