Testing continues in Quincy as coronavirus case number grows

Testing continues in Quincy as coronavirus case number grows


QUINCY — Health officials in Quincy are bracing for the ongoing surge in coronavirus cases to worsen over the next week. Ruth Jones, the city's health director, said her department is getting ready for a "holiday fallout" that has already begun.
"I think we're about to see another surge on top of a surge following the Christmas and New Year's holiday," she said. "We are getting 50 to 60 new cases per day, and I think that will probably go up."
As of Tuesday, Quincy had 770 active coronavirus cases as it hosted its second day of free testing for residents. The city launched a free testing site last week in partnership with Manet Community Health Center, and will continue to offer the service to Quincy residents each Tuesday for at least the next six weeks. 

Related Keywords

City Of Quincy , Massachusetts , United States , South Shore , Brockton , Sandra Mcgunigle , Lily Yung , Mary Whitfill , Ruth Jones , Chris Walker , Manet Community Health Center , New Year , நகரம் ஆஃப் க்விந்ஸீ , மாசசூசெட்ஸ் , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , தெற்கு கரை , ப்ரோக்டன் , லில்லி யுங் , ரூத் ஜோன்ஸ் , கிறிஸ் வாக்கர் , ம்யாநெட் சமூக ஆரோக்கியம் மையம் , புதியது ஆண்டு ,

© 2025 Vimarsana