comparemela.com

Page 3 - சிமோன் கேஜெற் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

St Vincent expects over 200 cruise calls

Article by Social Share Kingston – St Vincent and the Grenadines is expecting 224 cruise calls this season after having none last year. The first cruise ship, Seaborne Odyssey, is expected to call at Port Elizabeth next on August 7, Minister of Tourism Carlos James said, noting that the ship is hoping to call every other Saturday until October. “This is, of course, the early stages and we are expecting to see more calls being added to St Vincent and the Grenadines as a destination. We anticipate additional calls and, of course, this is subject to, as I stated very early, the caveat as it relates to what transpires with COVID-19, both locally and internationally,” he said.

Getting ready for the cruise ship

Health and Tourism personnel are working diligently to prepare for the return of cruise ship visitors. By: Dayle Da Silva• The cruise industry is set to resume with some level of normalcy and local health officials are said to be working on protocols in anticipation of the arrival of cruise liners and passengers to Port Kingstown. Dr Simone Keizer-Beache, Chief Medical Officer confirmed this while speaking on radio on July 19.  The emphasis is on vaccinated passengers and just as they are looking at vaccinated passengers, you have to look at the persons who will greet and meet those persons,” Keizer-Beache explained.  

© 2025 Vimarsana

vimarsana © 2020. All Rights Reserved.