QC cites management strategies amid surge in virus cases radyonatin.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from radyonatin.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
The said areas are:
– No. 1 Salary Street in Barangay Sangandaan
– No. 54 Interior, Magsalin Street in Barangay Apolonio Samson
– and 9C, 9D, 97 La Felonila Street in Barangay Damayang Lagi
“These granular lockdowns are our immediate and proactive response to control the situation in these areas.” Quezon City Mayor Joy Belmonte said in a statement.
“Since last year, our special-concern lockdowns have been proven effective in controlling the spread of the disease among neighbors and families,” she added.
The Quezon City local government said that there are 60 families affected in the Agno Extension in Barangay Tatalon, while Salary Street in Barangay Sangandaan has five families under strict quarantine.
endIndex: The Quezon City government said it now has six areas under special concern lockdown after adding four more to the list, as it grapples with a spike in COVID-19 infections following the holiday season. (FILE PHOTO)
Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, January 19) The Quezon City government said it now has six areas under special concern lockdown after adding four more to the list, as it grapples with a spike in COVID-19 infections following the holiday season.
In a statement on Tuesday, city officials announced lockdowns on No. 62 Agno Extension in Brgy. Tatalon; No. 1 Salary Street in Brgy. Sangandaan; No. 54 Interior, Magsalin Street in Brgy. Apolonio Samson; and 9C, 9D, 97 La Felonila Street in Brgy. Damayang Lagi.