Jersey s Battle of Flowers Christmas Parade cancelled for second year itv.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from itv.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
FOR the second year in a row, the Battle’s Christmas Parade has been cancelled.The Battle of Flowers Association has been the main supporter of the event in recent years, but said it had been a “considerable call” on its “limited resources”.
A SHARED-equity scheme to help first-time buyers get a foot on Jersey’s property ladder – using £10 million set aside in a previous Government Plan – has been announced by the Housing Minister.Deputy David Warr said that States-owned affordabl.
THE Battle of Flowers ended on ‘a tremendous high’ after ‘some of the worst weather we have had for a parade in recent years’, the event’s chairman said. Russell Labey added that Friday’s day parade had attracted just under 7,000 people w.
A new era dawns for the Battle of Flowers jerseyeveningpost.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from jerseyeveningpost.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.