comparemela.com

John Olu Irefin News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Tolulope Arotile, Abba Kyari 11 shocking deaths of 2020

ON THE GO Zulum: Power should go to south in 2023 rotation is a covenant between us Babagana Zulum, governor of Borno state, says power should shift to the south in 2023.Advertisement The governor said this on Thursday while speaking at the presentation of a book by. Man arrested while riding ‘police bike stolen during #EndSARS crisis’ A Lagos resident, identified as Yusuf Saliu, has been arrested by officers of the state police command for allegedly being in possession of a stolen motorcycle.Advertisement Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Lagos police. Buhari reappoints Alex Okoh as BPE DG President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the reappointment of Alexander Okoh as the director-general of the Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE) for another four years.Advertisement Laolu Akande, senior special assistant to.

The Coronavirus diaries (19) - The Nation Nigeria News

The Coronavirus diaries (19) - The Nation Nigeria News
thenationonlineng.net - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from thenationonlineng.net Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.

COVID-19: Another Lockdown Looms In January …Second Wave of Infection Will Be More Disastrous says, FCT Minister

By Seun Adeuyi & Adejumo Enock The Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19, (PTF) has raised alarm over recent upsurge in Corona Virus infections, warning that a second lock down may be inescapable if the Nigerians continue to flout all the COVID-19 protocols. PTF stated that in the last two weeks, its surveillance system recorded a sharp increase in COVID-19 cases across the country and warned citizens to observe all stipulated modes of behaviours so as to sustain the gains made so far in Nigeria’s COVID-19 response. The ravaging virus has not only sent many early to their grave, but has forced people to stay at home amidst several months of local and international lock down. Social distancing, constant hand washing with soap and running water, use of hand sanitizers as well as use of face mask in public places became the new normal and most effective preventive response against the virus further spread.

Army insists Gen Irefin died of COVID-19, gives details of his last moment on earth

ON THE GO #QSMAPLE2021: Global collaboration, groundbreaking research… QS rankings manager recommends focus areas for universities Andrew MacFarlane, rankings manager at QS Quacquarelli Symonds an organisation which focuses on ranking institutions worldwide in terms of contribution to knowledge and development says universities that do. FG to Nigerians: Undergo medical tests before taking antimalarial drugs The federal government has asked Nigerians to always undergo medical tests before taking antimalarial drugs as not all fevers are symptoms of malaria.Advertisement Chinelo Ogbodo, chief community development officer of. FG to auction bitumen blocks in Q3 2021 The federal government has announced plans to auction bitumen blocks in the third quarter of this year.Advertisement Olamilekan Adegbite, minister of mines and steel development, made the announcement in a.

How We Battled To Save Late Major General Irefin From COVID-19 – Army

His kin has, however, rejected the claim that the army general died of COVID-19. The Aiyetoro-Gbede community in Kogi State, where Irefin hailed from, said they suspected that he was murdered. A.A Aminu, a spokesman of the Ayetoro Development Association, in a statement, called on the authorities to investigate the General s death. The kin argued that COVID-19 could not have killed Irefin within such a short period. Reacting to the claim, the Nigerian Army in a statement signed by its spokesman, Sagir Musa, narrated in sequence the events that led to the demise of the late Major General. The statement reads: The sudden death of Maj General JO Irefin is no doubt a significant loss to the Nigerian Army (NA), his family and the country at large. Given the fake news, unnecessary and wicked insinuations that started emanating from unknown groups or individuals, the NA wishes to inform members of the public of the sequence of events that led to the death of the late senior officer.

© 2025 Vimarsana

vimarsana © 2020. All Rights Reserved.