comparemela.com

Page 10 - Gordon Duke News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Prince George City Council defers new disposal fees at Shelly Lagoon

Prince George City Council defers new disposal fees at Shelly Lagoon SHARE ON: FILE PHOTO | City of PG Council/ MyPG Now Staff Prince George City council decided to defer the new disposal fees for trucked sanitary sewer waste at the city’s Shelly Lagoon at tonight’s (Monday) meeting. Prior to the meeting, the city’s acting director of civic relations, Blake McIntosh recommended the proposed $45 per cubic metre disposal fee set to come into effect on January 1st be postponed until January 1st of 2022. The decision was supported by 8 council members, most of whom agreed that more information backed up by financial statistics should be available prior to the implementation of the fee.

Traffic through airport well down from last year

“Public Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry issued a travel advisory on November 19th where she recommended non-essential travel be avoided. Our airline partners have told us many people cancelled their travel plans to oblige” Prince George Airport Authority president and CEO Gordon Duke said. “We are unsure how the month of December will fare as the advisory was carried over until January, however public safety is most important at this point.” Read Related Topics © Copyright Prince George Citizen

© 2025 Vimarsana

vimarsana © 2020. All Rights Reserved.