Abolish death penalty – Zimbabwe Situation zimbabwesituation.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from zimbabwesituation.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
NewZimbabwe.com – The Zimbabwe News You Trust is Zimbabwe’s leading online newspaper and published by New Zimbabwe Media Ltd. The platform brings you the latest breaking News, Business, Showbiz, Sports, Diaspora and gives you everything you’ve come to expect and love.
By Bulawayo Correspondent
EXPELLED MDC-T national organising secretary Abednico Bhebhe has rebuffed to claims by the opposition party’s that he had been reinstated into the structures after begging for readmission.
MDC-T last week claimed it had readmitted Bhebhe, a former Nkayi and the ex-deputy Bulawayo province chairperson, Dorcas Sibanda.
The announcement was made after the opposition’s virtual National Council meeting held over the weekend.
“Notably, former national organising secretary Abednico Bhebhe and former deputy chairperson of Bulawayo province, Dorcas Sibanda were duly readmitted into the party as per their expression of interest,” claimed the party’s national spokesperson Witness Dube in statement released soon after the meeting.
By Bulawayo Correspondent
EXPELLED MDC-T organising secretary Abednico Bhebhe says he was yet to receive any formal communication regarding his said readmission into the opposition party.
MDC-T national council reportedly readmitted Bhebhe and former Bulawayo deputy provincial chair Dorcas Sibanda into the party after a virtual national council meeting held over the weekend.
“Notably, former national organising secretary Abednico Bhebhe and former Deputy Chairperson of Bulawayo Province Dorcas Sibanda were duly readmitted into the party as per their expression of interest,” said party secretary for information and publicity, Witness Dube in statement.
When reached for comment, Bhebhe professed ignorance over his re-admission into the party.