comparemela.com

Page 9 - பால் ரோஸ் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Longford Councillors seek answers as to why marquee injunction was not enforced

The marquee has now been removed from football pitch Share this article Despite council officials and armed gardai at the scene, the wedding party was not broken up The Cathaoirleach of Longford County Council says he understands and shares people s anger as to why the post wedding party event at a specially erected marquee went ahead. The local authority had secured a court injunction to stop the party which took palce last night, but despite council officials and armed gardai at the scene, it was not broken up. Councillor Paul Ross says members will receive answers as to why it was allowed go ahead at a special meeting of the local authority tomorrow.

Longford marquee: Delay serving injunction allowed Traveller wedding go ahead

Share this article The head of Longford County Council has said a delay getting an injunction allowed a massive Traveller wedding to go ahead on Wednesday. More than 120 people attended the event on Wednesday night, despite a court order against the erection of a marquee. The event also went against the current public health guidelines. Cathaoirleach of Longford County Council, Fine Gael s Paul Ross, It was brought to our attention in Longford County Council on Tuesday afternoon that a wedding was going to take place yesterday in the local cathedral - it was a Traveller wedding - and that a marquee had been erected on a site just outside Longford town.

La Ópera pide ayuda extraordinaria para paliar la pérdida del 20% de ingresos por la pandemia

La Ópera pide ayuda extraordinaria para paliar la pérdida del 20% de ingresos por la pandemia
elcomercio.es - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from elcomercio.es Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.

Aaron Ross Retrial Update

Aaron Ross Retrial Update 6:27 pm The retrial for the man convicted of murdering Tina Miller 16 years ago came to a close Tuesday as Paul Ross pleaded Nolo Contendere, or “no contest.” Ross was convicted on the charges of third degree homicide, aggravated assault, sexual assault and unlawful restraint. In his plea Tuesday, Ross did not admit guilt. Monday marked the beginning of week three in the Paul Ross retrial as closing arguments wrapped up around 2 p.m. and the jury deliberated late into the evening. Ross entered the “no contest” plea as the jury deliberated. The court ultimately threw out the remaining three charges Ross faced, which were simple assault. false imprisonment and indecent assault.

Tina Miller Investigation Update

Tina Miller Investigation Update The jury was charged this afternoon after closing arguments concluded. Now Paul Ross awaits the verdict. Ross, who was sentenced to life in prison sixteen years ago for the murder of Tina Miller, was granted a retrial by a superior court a decade ago after they ruled he was not given a fair trial. Today featured closing arguments from both sides of the aisle. Defense attorney Thomas Dickey went first, repeatedly emphasizing that Miller’s apartment keys were missing, how her apartment was trashed to hide connections between her and killer, and how it made no sense for Ross to take them because he had no idea where she lived.

© 2025 Vimarsana

vimarsana © 2020. All Rights Reserved.