comparemela.com

Page 9 - டேவிட் ஹெட்லி News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Mumbai attack accused Tahawwur Rana opposes extradition to India

मुंबई आतंकवादी हमलों में आरोपी तहव्वुर राणा ने भारत प्रत्यर्पित करने का विरोध किया

मुंबई आतंकवादी हमलों में आरोपी तहव्वुर राणा ने भारत प्रत्यर्पित करने का विरोध किया
samaylive.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from samaylive.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.

Bollywood drugs case: Meet the man who retrieved many deleted chats of celebrities

Bollywood drugs case: Meet the man who retrieved many deleted chats of celebrities Bollywood drugs case: Meet the man who retrieved many deleted chats of celebrities Makrand Wagh, an ex-Mumbai police officer, now a cybercrime expert, retrieved deleted WhatsApp chats of Bollywood celebrities in the drug case probed by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). advertisement UPDATED: January 20, 2021 21:07 IST Makrand Wagh also retrieved Rhea Chakraborty’s WhatsApp chats in the SSR case ( India Today/Mustafa Shaikh) Makrand Wagh, 40, was once a Mumbai police officer. But it was his job as a cybercrime expert that let him shoot to fame. He is the man who retrieved many deleted WhatsApp chats of Bollywood celebrities in the drugs case probed by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB).

26/11 attack: India awaits Pakistan response on witness testimony

26/11 attack: India awaits Pakistan response on witness testimony SECTIONS Share Synopsis Official sources said Pakistan had ignored India’s bid to facilitate the questioning of the remaining 27 witnesses in the case either through video conferencing or by sending a team to examine them. Pakistan has instead chosen to attribute the delay in trial to India’s refusal to send witnesses to Pakistan. Previously, the trial was affected by frequent change of judges and prosecutors. A file image of the iconic Taj hotel in Mumbai (This story originally appeared in on Jan 10, 2021)NEW DELHI: In the middle of Islamabad’s apparent clampdown on UN designated terrorists, the Mumbai attacks trial in Pakistan seems to have hit another roadblock with the Imran Khan government not responding to India’s offer to host a judicial commission for examining witnesses in Mumbai.

Mumbai: India awaits Pakistan response on witness testimony | India News

Representative image NEW DELHI: In the middle of Islamabad s apparent clampdown on UN designated terrorists, the Mumbai attacks trial in Pakistan seems to have hit another roadblock with the Imran Khan government not responding to India s offer to host a judicial commission for examining witnesses in Mumbai. Official sources said Pakistan had ignored India s offer to facilitate the questioning of remaining 27 witnesses in the case either through video conferencing or by sending a team to examine witnesses. Pakistan has instead attributed the delay in trial to India s refusal to send witnesses to Pakistan. As first reported by ToI on August 18 last year, the government offered to host a judicial commission after Pakistan approached India saying that the witnesses needed to testify within 90 days as per a court directive. This had raised hopes of some progress finally in the 11-year-old trial that has been marred by repeated transfer of judges and prosecution lawyers. India had la

© 2025 Vimarsana

vimarsana © 2020. All Rights Reserved.