Command Post status for Ex Winter Solstice 2021 defenceweb.co.za - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from defenceweb.co.za Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
defenceWeb
Written by defenceWeb -
Trooping during Ex Ukuthula last year.
Force preparation for South Africa’s airmen, military medics, sailors and soldiers this year will be confined to unit and base level.
This inference is drawn from the response to a defenceWeb enquiry to the corporate communications directorate of the SA National Defence Force (SANDF) on hosting and staging joint, inter-departmental, inter-agency and multi-national (JIIM) exercises in the 2021 calendar year.
Brigadier General Mafi Mgobozi, without elaborating, said in a statement “there are no exercises for the calendar year”. Asked telephonically for reasons why he said he could not respond.